Classification according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008
- Acute Tox. 3 H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- Acute Tox. 3 H311 Toxic in contact with skin.
- Acute Tox. 3 H331 Toxic if inhaled.
- Muta. 1B H340 May cause genetic defects.
- Carc. 1A H350 May cause cancer.
- Met. Corr.1 H290 May be corrosive to metals.
- Skin Irrit. 2 H315 Causes skin irritation.
- Eye Irrit. 2 H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- STOT SE 3 H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
Classification according to Directive 67/548/EEC or Directive 1999/45/EC
R45-46-23/24/25: May cause cancer. May cause heritable genetic damage. Toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.