The diagnosis of PJI is challenging and requires a multidisciplinary approach. There is no standard diagnostic test - it‘s all about combining the right methods at the right time, and the correct interpretation of the results.
With ’Essentials in Diagnostics of Periprosthetic Joint Infection (PJI)’ PALACADEMY® is providing a practical guide through the diagnostic process in three main sections:
- Cases: Why can infection detection fail?
Follow three learning cases for a step-by-step explanation of the diagnostic algorithm.
- Challenges: How to do it right?
Get a detailed knowledge of the basics and practical tips around infection diagnosis, including educational videos.
- Media Library: Take the knowledge on-the-go
Find annotated excerpts of current research literature and checklists for practical application.
Interactive features of the eBook:
- Pictures can be zoomed in
- Educational videos can be started directly from the eBook
- The literature index directly links to medical literature databases (e.g. PubMed, etc.)