- Resistivity [Ohm:cm]: 5/500
- Solids Content [%]: 1.5/2.5
- Application: Organic Solar Cells
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Documentation: An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
- Storage and Handling information: Avoid freezing! Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use. When stored at temperatures between 15°C and a maximum of 25°C, CLEVIOS™ HTL Solar 3 will remain stable for 6 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of solvent which may result in the formation of a non redispersible film. The product cannot be used if it has been frozen. Brief heating to max. 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
Clevios™ HTL Solar 3
PEDOT-complex, dispersion in toluene, blue liquid
©oatawa - stock.adobe.com