- Application: Organic Photovoltaics (OPV), Organic Photodetector (OPD)
- Sheet Resistance Range: 10E4 - 10E6 Ohm/sq, > 10E6 Ohm/sq
- Formulations: Charge Transport/Injection Layer
- Printing or Coating Method: Spin Coating, Wirebare Coating, Slot-die Coating
- Solids Content [%]: 1/1.2
- Viscosity [mPas]: 8/30
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Documentation: An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
- Storage and Handling information: Avoid freezing! Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use. When stored at temperatures between 5°C and a maximum of 10°C, CLEVIOS™ HTL Solar will remain stable for 9 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of water which may result in the formation of a non redispersible film. The product is sensitive to frost and should therefore not be stored at temperatures below 5°C. The product cannot be used if it has been frozen. Brief heating to max. 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
Clevios™ HTL Solar
Aqueous PEDOT / PSS dispersion, blue liquid
©oatawa - stock.adobe.com