- Application: LC Writing Boards, Touch Displays, Antistatic Packaging Trays
- Sheet Resistance Range: 100 - 1000 Ohm/sq, 1000 - 10.000 Ohm/sq, 10E4 - 10E6 Ohm/sq, > 10E6 Ohm/sq
- Dispersions: For conductive formulations, Aqueous dispersion
- Solids Content [%]: 1.2/1.4
- Viscosity [mPas]: 30/60
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Documentation: An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
- Storage and Handling information: Avoid freezing! Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use. When stored at temperatures between 5°C and a maximum of 30°C, CLEVIOS™ P T4 will remain stable for 9 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening, the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of water, which may result in the formation of a non re-dispersible film. The product is sensitive to frost and should therefore not be stored at temperatures below 5°C. The product cannot be used if it has been frozen. Brief heating to max . 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
Clevios™ P T4
Aqueous PEDOT / PSS dispersion, blue liquid
©oatawa - stock.adobe.com