- Application: OLED Lighting, OLED / QLED Displays, Organic Photovoltaics (OPV), Organic Photodetector (OPD),
- Sheet Resistance Range: > 10E6 Ohm/sq
- Formulations: Charge Transport/Injection Layer
- Printing or Coating Method: Spin Coating
- Solids Content [%]: 1.3/1.7
- Viscosity [mPas]: 5/12
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Documentation: An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
- Storage and Handling information: Avoid freezing! Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use. When stored at temperatures between 5°C and a maximum of 10°C, CLEVIOS™ P VP Al 4083 will remain stable for 12 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of water which may result in the formation of a non redispersible film. The product is sensitive to frost and should therefore not be stored at temperatures below 5°C. The product cannot be used if it has been frozen. Brief heating to max. 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
Clevios™ P VP Al 4083
Aqueous PEDOT / PSS dispersion, blue liquid
©oatawa - stock.adobe.com