- Application: Electroluminescence (EL) Lighting, LCD, LC Writing Boards, Smart Windows, Touch Displays, Organic Photovoltaics (OPV), Pressure Sensors, Wearables,
- Sheet Resistance Range: 100 - 1000 Ohm/sq
- Dispersions: For high conductive formulations, For conductive formulations, Aqueous dispersion
- Solids Content [%]: 1/1.3
- Viscosity [mPas]: 15/60
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Documentation: An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
- Storage and Handling information: Avoid freezing! Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use. When stored at temperatures between 5°C and a maximum of 10°C, CLEVIOS™ PH 1000 will remain stable for 9 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening, the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of water, which may result in the formation of a non redispersible film. The product is sensitive to frost and should therefore not be stored at temperatures below 5°C. The product cannot be used if it has been frozen. Brief heating to max. 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
Clevios™ PH 1000
Aqueous PEDOT / PSS dispersion, blue liquid
©oatawa - stock.adobe.com