- Application: Electroluminescence (EL) Lighting, Electrochromic Displays/Indicators, Pressure Sensors, Wearables, Printed Touch Sensor/Switch, 3D Conformal Touch Surfaces
- Sheet Resistance Range: 100 - 1000 Ohm/sq
- Formulations: Transparent Electrode, Thermoforming/In-Mold Electronics (IME)
- Printing or Coating Method: Screen Printing
- Viscosity [mPas]: 1.5/6
- Form: Paste
- Colour: Blue
- Documentation: An inspection document in accordance with EN 10204 is supplied with every commercial order. Inspection documents for samples are supplied on request.
- Storage and Handling information: Storage and handling are subject to the rules and regulations in the country of use. Please also refer to the Clevios screen-printing application guide. When stored at temperatures between 5°C and a maximum of 30°C, CLEVIOS™ S V 4 Stab will remain stable for 12 months from date of production in sealed original containers. After opening, the containers must be well closed to prevent the evaporation of water, which may result in the formation of a non re-dispersible film. Brief heating to max. 50°C has no adverse effect on product properties.
Clevios™ S V4 STAB
PEDOT / PSS dispersion in glycols, blue paste for screen-printing, stabilized
©oatawa - stock.adobe.com