As one of the technology- and market-leaders in the production of specialty light sources and systems, Heraeus Noblelight uses experience to develop optimal photonic solutions. Through the decades, we have earned a reputation of expertise and reliability. Come visit us to speak with our technical experts and learn more about our highly efficient infrared heating solutions and UV curing solutions for the electronics market.
Visit us at Semicon China 2019!
March 20-22, 2019 in Shanghai, China
Heraeus booth @ SNIEC Hall E7, #7459
Heraeus black.infrared, specially developed black quartz glass helps transfer infrared heat very homogenously at a high energy density，more efficient and significantly shorten process times and considerably improve quality, such as in microchip production.
- High Power density (200 kW/m2)
- Medium wave spectrum 1000 °C，2-2.5 μm peak temp
- Outstanding infrared homogeneity
- Suitable for vacuum applications, contact free
- High purity (only silicon & oxygen)
- Fast response time
- Flexible geometries: modular, scalable
Heraeus Semray™ is the easy-to-use UV plug & play revolution – and the smart solution for your production chain. Semray™ provides smart answers to all your challenges.
- ONE UV LED segment.
- ONE backplane.
- ONE data cable.
- ONE power cable.
- Independent of the width.
The F300S is a production-proven 300 watt/inch microwave-powered electrodeless lamp, packaged in a compact 6-inch modular unit.
An optional integral blower makes installation and setup especially easy and is perfect for lab or other facilities where blower and ducting installation is difficult. Indicator lights make operating the system intuitive and easy.
- More efficient and faster UV Curing from high peak irradiance and low infrared
- Easy, quick start-up, easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- Long lifetime, reduced maintenance
- Popular Bulb Spectra Available