Attendees discovered our comprehensive line of UV curing, IR drying and UV disinfection technologies -- Industry 4.0 ready, and backed by process expertise and global support.
Heraeus Noblelight at RadTech 2020
Heraeus Noblelight showcased its comprehensive product portfolio which helps you develop and commercialize optimal UV-curable formulations and UV curing processes more quickly.
RadTech 2020 UV+EB Technology 2020 IUVA Americas Conferences at booth 401 and booth A in the IUVA Pavilion. March 8 - 11 in Orlando, FL.
"Visitors to the Heraeus booth were impressed with not only the UV curing product lineup, but also the IR drying and UV disinfection technologies we offer that work in conjunction with UV curing. Especially of interest was the new 30 W/cm2 Semray UV7000 curing system."
Talk to our UV curing application experts to understand the best UV curing system solutions for your lab or manufacturing process.
Let us help you meet your UV formulating or production process goals faster.
- “Curing with Multi-Wavelength LEDs” with Brett Skinner, RadTech 2020 Conference
- “Optic concepts for UV LED lamps at long working distances” with Thorsten Vehoff, RadTech 2020 Conference
- “Application of Intelligent System Data to Curing Processes” with Darrin Leonhardt, RadTech 2020 Conference
- “IIoT Enabled Smart UV Systems” with Mike Gharagozloo, RadTech 2020 Conference
- “Bluelight® Hygenic System: Latest UV solution for surface disinfection of food packaging” with Johannes Kraft, 2020 IUVA Conference
- “LightHammer® MarkII/III Platform: Solid-state power for microwave systems”, with Kevin Joesel, RadTech Conference
- “Semray® 5000, 7000, 4103 & 6103 – High performance UV-LED systems”, with Kevin Joesel, RadTech Conference