If UV rays hit the DNA of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, molds or mites, their genetic material is destroyed. 99.99% of the germs are inactivated. This also applies to multi-resistant germs - without creating resistance themselves.
Our customers have been using UV disinfection for many years for surfaces, air and water. UV disinfection is chemical-free, fast and effective.
Advantages when disinfecting with UV light:
- Saves time, money and effort
- Gentle disinfection without chemicals
- Almost everywhere and always applicable
- More reliable and effective disinfection
- Protection also against seasonal flu
- Fewer absences due to employee illness
With us you benefit from highly qualified experts with very extensive experience from over 100 years - the time when one of our employees developed the first UV high-pressure lamp.
Current scientific studies by the University of Tübingen, the Hygienic Institute biotec GmbH and the Frauenhofer Institute confirm the effectiveness of UVC rays also against the corona virus SARS-CoV-2 - tested on Soluva® products.