If UV rays hit the DNA of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, molds or mites, their genetic material is destroyed. 99.99% of the germs are inactivated. This also applies to multi-resistant germs - without creating resistance themselves.
Our customers have been using UV disinfection for many years for surfaces, air and water. UV disinfection is chemical-free, fast and effective.
Advantages when disinfecting with UV light:
- Saves time, money and effort
- Gentle disinfection without chemicals
- Almost everywhere and always applicable
- More reliable and effective disinfection
- Protection also against seasonal flu
- Fewer absences due to employee illness
With us you benefit from highly qualified experts with very extensive experience from over 100 years - the time when one of our employees developed the first UV high-pressure lamp.
A current scientific study of the University of Tübingen confirms the effectiveness of UVC rays also against the corona virus SARS-CoV-2.