Soluva® destroys the corona virus with UV light within a few seconds and thus protects against infections. Therefore it is ideal for disinfecting air, objects and surfaces of all kinds. From mobile, battery-operated disinfection units, floor, wall and table-top units to components that are retrofitted into existing ventilation systems - our Soluva® products offer the right device for every application.
Find the right product for your needs in our store and give viruses no chance.
No matter whether kindergartens, schools, offices, medical practices, restaurants or hotels. Wherever many people move, touch, talk, cough and sneeze, the risk of infection with viruses or bacteria is omnipresent. Ensure greater safety now and protect yourself and those around you with our Soluva® products.
How do Soluva® products work with UV light?
UV light has been a common method of disinfection in industry for years - and definitely the most suitable solution for disinfecting surfaces and air. All Soluva® devices work with a wavelength of 254nm: this high-energy radiation inactivates microorganisms - viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi are thus destroyed in seconds. It is absolutely safe, reliable and chemical and maintenance-free.More information can be found on our how to disinfect pageOur disinfection products have been used with great success for years in the industrial sector for the disinfection of packaging materials, air and water.Find the right product for your needs in our store and give viruses no chance.
Advantages when disinfecting with UV light:
- Reliable technology from a market leader in UV technology
- Gentle and highly reliable air disinfection of rooms, scientifically proven.
- UV-C instruments from Heraeus do not need expensive filters
- Easy to install, device works on household electricity
- Long service life of UV-C lamps
- Absolutely safe: No unwanted emission of UV light, no ozone, no chemicals necessary
- Protection also against other diseases transmitted via air or aerosols