In the UV curing process, existing chain elements are interlinked in the polymerisation process induced by the UV radiation.
Within a split second, the interlinked system is dry and abrasion-proof and can immediately be processed in the next production step.
The UV spectrum of the lamp system used can be adjusted to the photoinitiators.
- High quality: Coatings are highly scratch-resistant, shiny, durable and resistant to solvents.
- Environmentally friendly due to solvent-free technology without gas formation
- Curing within fractions of seconds
- Immediately ready for next process step
- Low heat generation
- Easy handling due to modular design
- 2D or 3D component geometries possible
- Long machine operation times due to long maintenance intervals
The innovative technology is used to cure printing inks, paints and adhesives on substrates such as