Until now, the industrial precious metals decoration of glass and ceramic could be done only with direct screen printing, by direct thermoplastic printing, or with decals. Now, the liquid precious metal preparation can be applied to smooth surfaces, such as tiles or perfume bottles, in a digital printing process as well. Heraeus Inkjet Gold can be used with conventional print heads. The printing temperatures, between 25 and 50°C, are comparable to those in other methods. After printing, the products are fired at approximately 800°C – producing a lustrous gold film about 150 nanometers thin.
- Minimize time and cost of the print preparation
- Increase flexibility for different decoration jobs
- Limited editions, smaller decoration jobs = no cost problem
- Customer individualization
- Minimize time from customer order to delivery
- Gain completely new markets not achievable so far
We help you with our expertise to step into the future already today!