We turn supposed ‘waste’ into something new. We recycle catalysts as quickly as possible, thereby helping you to maintain a secure cash flow. As an expert partner in questions pertaining to waste, we support you in handling cross-border logistics.
The catalysts and materials that we recycle for you are as diverse as the industries in which they are used:
- Powerformer: Platinum/rhenium catalysts on aluminum oxide
- Reforming: Platinum catalysts on aluminum oxide
- Dehydrogenation process: Palladium catalysts on aluminum oxide
- Platinum, palladium, and ruthenium on carbon substrates
- Catalyst gauzes made of platinum, palladium, and rhodium
- Residues from homogeneous catalysts
- Residues from the production of oxo-alcohols
- Precious-metal-enriched resins
Catalysts charged with solvents present a particular challenge, because they must be thermally pretreated. This does not present a problem for us, however, because we have the world's largest capacity for processing powder catalysts containing precious metals.