The Heraeus SOL9661D series front-side silver paste was specially designed for the Diamond-Wire-Cut (DWC) multi crystalline solar cells with specially textured surface. In addition to great cost reduction, SOL9661D can raise the conversion efficiency of DWC cells by > 0.05%.
The new glass chemistry was developed to provide excellent adhesion of SOL9661D, which allows customers to optimize their busbar design for better electrical performance and cost reduction, especially on DWC/ Black-silicon texturing. Meanwhile, the new organic vehicle system is developed to provide superior ultra-fine-line screen printing, which allows customers to further narrow finger width for better electrical performance and cost reduction. It is worth mentioning that the SOL9661D platform allows our R&D to offer solutions for different printing technology, especially for Knotless screen printing.
- Ultra-Fine-Line printing can boost additional efficiency gain on DWC wafer
- New glass can provide great adhesion on DWC/ Black-silicon cells
- Balanced metallization in both contact and Voc to achieve great efficiency gain
- Compatible for Single printing, Dual and Double printing
- Allow quick and efficient customization