As the Mono crystal trend has been established, the efficiency improvement of P-type cell slows down, but the efficiency improvement potential of N-type is large. Among them, HJT (Heterojunction with intrinsic Thinlayer) cell is abstracting the industry to invest in this cell technology due to its high efficiency and high cost reduction potential.
As the industry leader in metallization pastes for crystalline solar cells, HERAEUS has long arranged for scientists to work with institutions to develop screen printable silver paste products for low temperature processing for HJT cell. The Heraeus SOL590 has been developed based on our recent improvement in low curing temperature paste chemistry, combined with the latest breakthrough in silver powder development and organic design which possess faster cure times, higher efficiencies and greater adhesion than commercially available materials.
- Outstanding efficiency gain
- Excellent adhesion and solder ability
- Excellent resistivity values with a low curing temperature
- Lower paste consumption
- Fine-line screen printing for mass production
- Can be stored at room temperature
- Available for ITO and WTO