Double printing has always been one of a synonym for high efficiency cell because of its advantages in finger quality and aspect ratio. Conceptually, Double printing gives them the ability to print very narrow printing finger lines on top of each other, this can be technically challenging for both cell manufacturer and metallization paste supplier.
Heraeus, the technology leader, closely collaborating with customers, has developed SOL9662B double-print front-side silver paste package. The SOL9662B has been formulated based on our unique patent-pending SOL9661B glass chemistry, combined with the upgraded organic vehicle system for DP-UFL. This new double print package has the state-of-art formulation with perfectly balanced metallization contact and passivation damaged. As confirmed by customers, with the new screen design, SOL9662B can further narrow the line width to improve the aspect ratio and to reduce the laydown.
- Ultra-low laydown and high adhesion
- Great printability and superior overlapping
- A+A’ and A+B double-print packages available
- Outstanding efficiency gain through improved Ulta-Fine-Line and contact on Perc with SE
- Improved paste rheology with better finger geometry that can print through (< 18 μm) screen printing