As N-type cells have drawn much attention as another ption for high efficiency c-Si solar cell. Those designs have demonstrated high efficiencies for cell manufactures and Heraeus is supporting those efforts since over four years with the development and mass production of SOL9350, SOL9360 and SOL9370 series pastes. Heraeus continues to invest into R&D and has developed pastes with greater performance for N-type cells.
The Heraeus SOL9380 is our newest N-type paste for p+wafer surfaces. In conjunction with our pastes for n+ wafer surfaces, beta test customers have demonstrated higher cell efficiencies with better contact to the cell’s boron emitter.
Please contact our local technical service teams for detailed progress recommendations.
- Customer confirmed > +0.1 % efficiency gain
- Higher Voc potential
- Improved printability / line uniformity
- Finer line resolution
- Co-fireable with Heraeus n+-surface paste
- A+B mode double printing packages (SOL9380/SOL9622B) available
- Better contact resistivity
- Large firing window