The Heraeus SOL9661B series front side silver paste was specially designed for ULDE (Ultra Lightly Doped Emitter) plus SE (Selective Emitter). SOL9661B series is based on the glass chemistry upgraded from the last generation to offer high adhesion and extra protection on laser damaged area, combined with the latest improvement in organic vehicle system for UFL(Ultra-Fine-Line) printing. As confirmed by customers, SOL9661B has efficiency gain > 0.05% in mass production.
SOL9661B has a wide firing window toward lower temperature side, which makes the series well-performed on PERC solar cells, meanwhile, superior UFL printing ability gives more space to customer to reduce laydown and improve efficiency. It is worth mentioning that the SOL9661B platform allows our R&D to offer solutions for different printing technology and emitter.
- Ultra-Fine-line screen printing
- Superior contact and Voc for SE PERC emitter
- Low laydown and high adhesion
- High Voc, extra protection on laser damaged Selective Emitter
- Low firing temperature and wide contact window can further reduce LeTID
- Perfect compatibility with multi Busbar printing
- Allow quick and efficient customization