The Heraeus SOL9671B series front side silver paste was specially designed for ULDE (Ultra Lightly Doped Emitter) plus SE (Selective Emitter). SOL9671B series based on the glass chemistry upgraded from the last generation to offer superior metallization contact on ULDE plus SE, combined with the latest improvement in organic vehicle system for UFL(Ultra-Fine-Line) printing.
SOL9671B has a wide firing window toward lower temperature side, which makes the series well-performed on PERC solar cells, meanwhile, superior UFL printing ability gives more space to customer to reduce laydown and improve efficiency. It is worth mentioning that the SOL9671B platform is suitable for SP and DuP which allows our customers more choice of printing method.
- Ultra-Fine-Line screen printing
- Superior metallization for both Single print and Dual print
- Low laydown and high adhesion
- High VOC, extra protection on laser damaged Selective Emitter
- Low firing temperature and wide contact window can further reduce LeTID
- Perfect compatibility with multi Busbar printing