UV light destroys the genetic material of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, molds or mites, inactivating 99.99% of the germs. UV light is also effective against multi-resistant germs and germs cannot build up resistance to the UV light.
Our customers have been using UV disinfection for many years for surfaces, air and water. UV disinfection is chemical-free, fast and effective.
Advantages when disinfecting with UV light:
- Saves time, money and effort
- Gentle disinfection without chemicals
- Can be used almost everywhere for many applications
- More reliable and effective disinfection
- Protection also against seasonal flu
- Fewer absences due to employee illness
You benefit from our highly qualified experts with knowledge and extensive experience gained over 100 years – beginning with the development of the first UV high-pressure lamp.
Current scientific studies by the University of Tübingen, the Hygienic Institute biotec GmbH and the Frauenhofer Institute confirm the effectiveness of UVC (UVGI) also against the corona virus SARS-CoV2 - tested on Soluva® products.