UV light destroys the genetic material of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, molds or mites, inactivating 99.99% of the germs. UV light is also effective against multi-resistant germs and germs cannot build up resistance to the UV light.
For many years our customers have disinfected surfaces, air and water with UV because it is chemical-free, fast and effective.
Advantages when disinfecting with UV light:
- Saves time, money and effort
- Gentle disinfection without chemicals
- Can be used almost everywhere for many applications
- More reliable and effective disinfection
- Protection also against seasonal flu and other airborne viruses
- Fewer absences due to employee illness
You benefit from our highly qualified experts with knowledge and extensive experience gained over 100 years – beginning with the development of the first UV high-pressure lamp.
Current scientific studies by the University of Tübingen, the Hygienic Institute biotec GmbH and the Frauenhofer Institute confirm the effectiveness of UVC (UVGI) also against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 - tested on Soluva® products.