Classification according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008
- Muta. 1B H340 May cause genetic defects.
- Carc. 1A H350 May cause cancer.
- Repr. 2 H361d Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- Acute Tox. 4 H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- Acute Tox. 4 H312 Harmful in contact with skin.
- Acute Tox. 4 H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- Skin Irrit. 2 H315 Causes skin irritation.
- Eye Irrit. 2 H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- STOT SE 3 H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
Classification according to Directive 67/548/EEC or Directive 1999/45/EC
R45-46: May cause cancer. May cause heritable genetic damage.
R20/21/22-63: Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Possible risk of harm to the unborn child.
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.