As global market leader in the metallization paste business, Heraeus Photovoltaics’ R&D efforts aim primarily for optimizing solar cells, the key link in the photovoltaic value chain. By developing new applications and solutions for photovoltaic solar energy, we contribute to render solar cell production more efficiently. Based on a firm leadership position in the photovoltaic silver paste sector, Heraeus Photovoltaics in addition provides a PV total solution with synergistic solution bundles for the entire PV value chain. Our mission: we make our customers successful.
About Heraeus Photovoltaics
Heraeus Photovoltaics is your sustainable partner for products and solutions along the entire PV value chain.
Our contribution to the solar industry: Efficiency. Customized.
- Broad product portfolio from ingot, over cell to module level
- Advanced metallization products for today’s and next generation cell and printing technologies to enable high cell efficiencies, based on more than 45 years of experience in developing and manufacturing silver paste
- Local manufacturing and supply capabilities in all key markets
- Fast customization with short sample lead times
- Technical service centers in all key markets for global collaboration with our partners along the entire PV value chain
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned portfolio company. The company’s roots go back to a family pharmacy started in 1660. Today, the Heraeus group includes businesses in the environmental, electronics, health and industrial applications sectors. Customers benefit from innovative technologies and solutions based on broad materials expertise and technological leadership.
In the 2020 financial year, Heraeus generated revenues of €31.5 billion with approximately 14,800 employees in 40 countries. Heraeus is now one of the top 10 family-owned companies in Germany and holds a leading position in its global markets.