- General Designation: PtRh20 DPH-L
- Applications: drain bushings, glass manufacturing, glass fibre bushings, semi-finished products
- Product Forms: sheet, tube
- Density (g/cm³): 18.8
PtRh20 DPH-L / Pt-20%Rh DPH-L
PtRh20 DPH-L is an oxide dispersion hardened grade of PtRh20.
- Material Behaviour
- Forming Process
- formable, machinable
- Young's Modulus (GPa)
- Young's Modulus - HT¹
- Yield Strength RP0,2 - HT²
- Ult. Tensile Strength Rm - HT³
- Tensile Fracture Elongation A - HT⁴
- Creep Rupture⁶
- Sources Mechanical
- ¹measured | ²measured | ³measured | ⁴measured | ⁵measured and extrapolated | ⁶measured and extrapolated
- Melting Range
From Temperature (°C)To Temperature (°C)
The information in this data sheet contains only general information on the use of our products or examples for their application. They do not release the customer from a careful inspection of the delivered product for its fitness for the customer's particular purpose of use. Any customer's special requests regarding the particular use of a product will only be authoritative if Heraeus has confirmed to the customer in writing at the time of conclusion of a corresponding contract that the product delivered is fit for the customer's intended use. Heraeus, therefore, does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information regarding the customer's intended use. The customer's purchase will be governed exclusively by the written order confirmation of Heraeus and the Heraeus General Terms of Sale and Delivery, which are available at www.heraeus.com/gtc. This data sheet may be subject to changes at any time.
Discuss your solution
Get in contact with experts to discuss further steps to find the optimal solution for your process.