Your advantages in summary
The processing of glasses with higher melting temperatures is possible because the melting point of the platinum alloy is increased by rhodium alloy additions.
- Special properties of the glasses – the high melting, creep resistant PtRh materials enable the production of technical glasses with special properties.
- Optimum system design – because the platinum materials can be fully combined with each other.
- Solutions specific to the customer, which we design and optimize jointly with you using our excellent expertise. Components can be supplied individually or as a series of items.
- High durability of the components highlighted by the high strength and high ductility of the PtRh materials even in the weld joints.
- Standards – we are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN ISO 14001. In the manufacture of high quality products, we work to the 5S standard and monitor processes by audit management. SixSigma tools are used for systematic process optimization.