Power electronic appliactions, e.g. in the automotive, industrial, renewable energy, aerospace sector are characterized by high operating temperatures. Power density increases and devices have to last longer.
With mAgic® PE338 Series Heraeus offers a Ag sinter paste with outstanding performance. Special material formulation of mAgic® PE338 Series allow a wide process and application window. Due to their exceptional electrical and thermal performance mAgic® PE338 sinter pastes are suitable for application requiring highest power density and allow elevated operation temperature. The properties of mAgic® sinter materials enable an increase in life time for power electronic devices, up to ten times compared to conventional solder.
mAgic® Pressure Sinter Paste PE338-28 is a lead-free die attach material with improved workability on copper surfaces.
mAgic® Pressure Sinter Paste PE338-28 F1510 is a patented high reliability material that increases life time performance with wide band gap material SiC and GaN.
Key benefits of mAgic® PE338:
- Improves device reliability
- High thermal conductivity for longer lifetime
- High electrical conductivity improves device efficency
- Enables high operating temperature
- Lead-free and halogen zero formulation for environmental compliance
- No flux residue, no cleaning required
- Consistent printing performance
- Long stencil life