Heraeus Noblelight America was instrumental in pioneering the use of UV rim coating for steel and aluminum beverage cans in the early 1990's. UV processors are engineered to install under a coater vacuum conveyor to cure rim coating on aluminum beverage containers
- Lift system for height adjustment.
- Quartz air deflector to minimize air impingement on cans.
- Can be configured for single file or mass conveyor operations
- Interlocked access doors at front and rear for lamp & quartz installation/removal.
- Welded steel construction, powder-coated finish