In many cases, a combination of infrared preheating and vibration welding is particularly advantageous. Infrared radiation melts the surface of the plastic, so that particle formation during vibration welding is minimised.
This ensures a reliable connection and high-quality containers.
Your advantages with infrared welding:
- Contactless heat transmission, no material adheres to the heat source
- Infrared emitters heat the surface of plastics within seconds
- Infrared emitters can be precisely shaped to follow edges, rims and contours and heat these areas specifically
- Infrared emitters heat selectively and reproducibly, which allows automation of the processes
- Directed heat ensures optimal use of energy